- #: 128463
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Business
- Updated: 2010-07-22
- Current Version: 4.0
- Size: 5.10 MB
- Language: English, German
- Seller: Lutz Roeder
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- © Lutz Roeder
Add to Favorite apps
Phonecard allows you to make phone calls using prepaid calling cards. You can enter the phone card access number and PIN or configure a custom dial sequence. The application allows you to select a phone number, automatically adds the calling card…..
What's New in Version 4.0
iOS 4 support
Rated 1/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Great idea, but will not dial??
Like the GUI, like the concept. Just wish it would actually dial the phone. Once you tap a contact this app does nothing. Others seem to have it working so I'm confused by why it doesn't work on a 3GS iPhone with latest OS?
Great concept but, unfortunately didn't work for me.
Gaurav Jain write:
Maybe people misunderstand what this app does, because it absolutely does what it is supposed to do, and does it really well (and deserves a 5-star rating). It essentially allows you to program and store a dialing sequence so you can use YOUR OWN prepaid phone cards/international dialing services and keep your contacts organized and uncluttered - without ever having to add or dial 1-800 numbers or prefixes.
- Simple, well-designed, uncluttered interface that does exactly what it's supposed to do.
- Great app icon that's similar enough to the iPhone phone dialer icon to be intuitive, yet different enough to not be confusing.
- It's free and without ads! (I'd pay for this app.)
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes